Please be advised that in using this website and the Casino Época Online Casino software, you agree to be bound by our Rules, Terms and Conditions listed below. Further to this, please be advised of the following:
Casino Época’s games are played on the Internet, which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of online Internet gaming, whilst some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms it is impossible for us to determine what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and whether it is legal, or not, for you to place a bet via the Internet.
Casino Época does not accept players from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Comores, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast (Corte d’Ivoire), Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar/Burma, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Pitcairn, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
If you would like further information in this regard, please contact the support Team.
Play on Casino Época’s software is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Minors may not, under any circumstances, play on Casino Época’s software. All play by any ineligible person will be voided, including any winnings accruing to that person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to enforce the prohibition of casino play by minors.
Casino play at Casino Época is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
Casino Época’s employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising or other agencies, licensees, licensors, distributors and any other associated or affiliated companies are not eligible to play on the casino software. The same shall apply to the immediate families of any such persons.
Participation on Casino Época’s software is at the sole option, discretion and risk of the player. In particular, the player takes sole responsibility for determining the legality of real money play.
By placing real wagers, the player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction. In so doing he/she accepts that Casino Época is unable to provide any warranties regarding the legality or otherwise of any player's participation in real money play.
Back to Top
General Rules, Terms and Conditions
These General Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to any of the acts listed below:
- Visiting our Internet website.
- Opening an account at the casino, either via the website or any other means.
- Downloading the software or obtaining it by any other means.
- Installing the software.
- Operating the software.
- Making use of any Guest or Real Money Account at the casino.
- Accepting any prize from the casino.
The player warrants and certifies his/her understanding and acceptance of the General Rules, Terms and Conditions listed below:
- If, while playing at Casino Época, you win a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by Casino Época. At all times, Casino Época will do its utmost to protect your privacy.
- The player becomes party to, and agrees to abide by all of the Rules, Terms and Conditions specified by Casino Época, including any revisions that may take place periodically. The player specifically agrees to abide by the rules of eligibility listed above.
- The player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at Casino Época, nor participate at Casino Época, nor accept any prize if he/she does not fully understand, agree to become party to, and abide by all Rules, Terms and Conditions specified or revised periodically on this website or in the software.
- The player agrees to review at least once a month these Rules, Terms and Conditions as specified on this website. The player warrants that there are no legal or other restrictions or prohibitions against his/her participation at Casino Época within his/her jurisdiction. The player accepts that it is his/her sole responsibility to ascertain whether or not online gaming is legal in his/her jurisdiction.
- The player is an "adult" over the legal age of majority, as legally defined and accepted within his/her jurisdiction.
- The player does not find our website, software, promotional or other material to be in any way offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene.
- The player will not allow any third party to use his/her account(s) at Casino Época, nor to make use of the software, nor to accept any prize from the casino. In particular, the player shall not allow any minor any form of access to any of the above.
- The player accepts and understands that no deposit or betting is required in order to obtain and operate the software.
- The player indemnifies Casino Época, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organisations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any transaction of the player at Casino Época.
These transactions by the player shall include but not necessarily be limited to the following acts:
- Entry, use or re-use of this website.
- Use or re-use of any materials at or obtained from the website.
- Entry, use or re-use of the casino server.
- Participation at Casino Época.
- Acceptance of any prize from this casino.
- Use or re-use of Casino Época’s software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
The player specifically indemnifies Casino Época, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organisations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the player arising from any and all interaction with Casino Época and any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organisations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the criminalisation of online/internet wagering within the player's jurisdiction.
The player obtains no rights to this casino's trade name, specific terms (such as a payoff line) or any other terms or materials contained in the website or the software.
In the event of the player applying for a Real Money Account at our casino, the player in so doing authorises us, and our designated agents, to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with the above application and any subsequent deposits that the player might make at the casino.
All promotions are subject to promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions, which are available under the Rules, Terms and Conditions link on the online pages detailing the promotion.
Entrants who fail to comply with any of the promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions will forfeit their bonus, which will subsequently be removed from their Real Money Account.
Back to Top