Spin the Casino Época Mobile Roulette Wheel
Mobile Roulette is as exciting a game to play as the one you’ve been enjoying at brick-and-mortar casinos, or here at the online Casino Época site, and the wins are as welcome, too!
The game mechanics include a wheel, a ball, and a specially marked-out table, and you will be trying to predict which of the pockets on this wheel the ball will eventually end up in. The pockets on the wheel are numbered from 1 through to 36, and alternately coloured in red and black. There is further a green single 0 pocket in the French and European Roulette variations, with the addition of another green 00 pocket for the American take on the game.
The History of the Little Wheel
Players have always enjoyed spinning wheels to reveal prizes and real money wins since the dawn of time, and we can trace forms of this type of entertainment all the way back to the Greco-Roman period, 32 BC to 395 AD! Soldiers during this period spun their shields on metal points, or their chariot wheels, but the European Roulette as we know it today debuted in round about the 17th century.
The game made its way over to the United States of America eventually, where the 00 slot was added, and players all over the world flocked to the online casinos providing it as soon as internet-based gambling started taking off.
How to Play
Your mission will be to correctly predict on the number, colour, or group of numbers the ball will end up in when the wheel stops spinning. There is a good variety of bets available, which goes a long way towards how popular this game is, all with different payouts for you to take advantage of. The bets can be divided up into 2 groups, named according to their place on the table: Inside bets, and Outside bets.
The Wagers Available for Players
Inside bets include:
- Straight bets, placed on a single number
- Split wagers, encompassing 2 numbers which are adjacent on the game’s table
- Street bets, which sees you wagering on a row of 3 numbers
- Double Street bets, wagers taking in 2 adjacent rows of 3 numbers, for a total of 6
- Corner wagers, a bet on the 4 numbers located on the corner of the game table
Outside bets include:
- Red or Black, betting on the colour of the pocket the ball ends up in
- Odds or Evens, wagering on the number of the pocket being either odd or even
- High or Low, a bet on the number of the pocket being either between 19 and 36 or 1 and 18, respectively
- Column bets, which encompass 12 numbers
- Dozen wagers, which are bets on 3 groups of 12 numbers, 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36
Are you ready to have some fun? Set your smartphone to work, winning you a little extra cash when you play great games such as Blackjack and Video Poker from wherever you are!