Casino Época is committed to being the very best online entertainment destination in the world. This means doing everything possible to give our players an enjoyable, responsible and safe gaming experience.
Casino Época fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
We have also implemented the following strict rules to ensure a responsible gaming environment:
Playing with us is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you may choose to lock your gaming account. During this time, we will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material.
You could consider one of the following options:
- A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
- A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
Players also have the option of adjusting their maximum deposit limits at any time.
To change your deposit limits or to request exclusion, please contact our 24/7 Support Team.
We also Recommend the Following Tips for Parents
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running and you are logged in.
- Password-protect your casino programmes.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
For more information on responsible gambling, please visit the responsible gambling site.